Monday, October 26, 2015

Joy Comes from Living the Life You were meant to Live!!

   So the weather is beginning to cool off here in Lincoln Nebraska, but the missionary work is just beginning to catch fire! We have had the chance to visit pretty much everyone in the ward, get each family excited about missionary work and Heavenly Father continues to place people who are looking for the direction and hope of the gospel in our path. We have met sooo many wonderful people and their testimonies and strength inspire me! This week, we met a family who are refugees from a war torn country, where Christians are beat or killed. To hear of their determination and perseverance to follow our Savior truly humbled me. We are so blessed to live in this wonderful country, to worship God, and even to be able to freely share what we believe with others.
    I am so deeply grateful for the many wonderful opportunities I have in my life, especially that of being a missionary. Though I have been out close to eight months now, I still wake up feeling like the happiest person in the world, because I know this is exactly where I am suppose to be. My quote of the week..."Joy comes from living the life you were meant to live." I know as each of us continue to live our lives as Christ would, we will have incomprehensible joy, for that is the life each of us is meant to live,"Adam fell that men might be, men are that they might have joy!"( 2 Nephi 2:25)
~ With Bunches of Love,
 Sister Jordan

Mailing Address: 1331 G Street # 309
Lincoln, NE 68508
Click for Options
Matching and too cute!!

Click for Options
3rd doctor visit for Sister Morrin.

No comments:

Post a Comment