Monday, October 12, 2015

The Big City of Lincoln, Nebraska

   Who hoo, this week was pretty crazy. Being in the big city of Lincoln and having no idea what is going on and where things and people are was a bit trying, but it is the truth that faith proceeds miracles. Coming into this unknown area and training bore a lot of responsibility and pressure, however, Heavenly Father is so very aware of me and my circumstances. Though I had no idea what I was doing, I just went out and did, that is when wonderful things started happening. We received 5 referrals from missionaries of people to teach, a GPS(we still get lost haha), so much ward support, and to top it all off, we were able to go to the temple on Friday!!!! 
    To be inside the temple, I felt free from worry and stress, I felt love, peace and encouragement and most importantly,re energized! The temple truly is heaven on earth!! After the temple trip, we had interviews with our mission president, and he shared D&C 88:84 with me and just kept on telling me how proud he was of me and how he knows great things are going to be happening in our area very soon. So when life gets difficult and trying, just remember, as said in conference "everything will work out." As we show forth our faith by being patient, we open up the doors of heaven for our loving father to bless us!
~ With Bunches of Love,
 Sister Jordan

Mailing Address: 1331 G Street, Apt 309
Lincoln, NE 68508
Click for Options
Sis Gardner and Me

Click for Options
My new companion, Sis Morrin.
She has bronchitis, ain't nobody got time for that!!

Click for Options
All the Missionaries at the temple!

Click for Options
They call it football Saturday, literally everyone 
and their dog is wearing red and making
their way to the stadium. haha!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this blog. Yes, football is a big deal in Nebraska. The worse part is they beat Minnesota this past Saturday. Oh, well. Keep up the good work and keep posting. Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete