Monday, October 5, 2015

Where There is a Will, There's a Way!

    So my first ever transfer happened, and now I am in Lincoln Nebraska, just down the street from the state capital building! We are the first sisters the Pioneer Ward has had in over a year, and I am training another new missionary, her name is Sister Morrin! I must admit, I was quite nervous about opening a new area and training in a place I had no idea about, but I relied on faith. I know Heavenly Father never gives us anything we cannot handle, so if he believes in me, then I can do it. There is a scripture in Moroni that talks about how faith precedes miracles, and that is the truth. I stepped forth in faith and miracles are already starting to happen. 
     Our Bishop and ward mission leader are AMAZING, so organized, prepared, and focused on missionary work.  We have been receiving referrals of people who are interested in the church who live in our area, and one of our Elders even let us borrow his GPS so we can navigate around Lincoln. 
     General Conference was so encouraging and reconfirmed my faith and pointed out that we are given challenges in our lives to help shape us  to become who God wants us to be. I can feel the shaping going on, and though it is difficult, I know I am not alone and all these things will be for my good!:)
~ With Bunches of Love,
 Sister Jordan

Mailing Address: 910 West Ridge 
Norton  Kansas 67654


Click for Options
Saying GOODBYE to sweet Kendall family.






Click for Options
My new companion Sister Morrin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment