Saturday, May 9, 2015

Week 2

Every morning I awake filled with excitement and eagerness to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with all who I come in contact with! I cannot believe that it has almost been one month since I came out! Time is just flying by!!!
  Last Monday we watched Meet The Mormons, if you haven't seen it, go and watch it, it's awesome! Drank some slushies and gel painted our nails with Sister Carter's stuff. Then we ended our night at the Kendalls for game night, which was awesome! 
  Tuesday we had District Meeting with a lesson on being bold. We are bring the message of salvation through Jesus Christ, we need others to see the importance, so when we teach, we need to be bold, exact and loving. After we got to have Taco Bell, SO SPICY! But country music was playing over the speakers, and I danced to it a little, even though I wasn't supposed to;)
  Wednesday we taught a lesson, and I felt as if I did not do that well with my teaching. That I could have contributed more. Then one of the brothers who was present for the lesson came up to me and said that he was so thankful that I had decided to serve a mission, and was there in this area. He said I was just glowing and he could feel God's love radiating from me. Not only was this just what I needed to hear at that moment, it was an answer to prayers. Everyday I pray that those around may feel of God's love or them, and they did!!! So many other amazing spiritual experiences have happened this week, but I will tell you of my favorite. 
 My favorite experience from this week was with one of our investigators Ashley. Ashley has no religious background and is going through a really difficult time with her husband. Just this past week, she started working again to provide for her family. We went over to share a message and ended up being able to serve her by straightening up her living room. Then she told us that she had decided to stop drinking, chewing, and taking her anti-depressant pills. We haven't even taught her the word of wisdom yet! She was telling us that now her life is brighter, that she realized that she had been living in a fog. She sees now that this has been all a part of God's plan for her!:))) Heavenly Father is SO wonderful!!!
Every morning I awake filled with excitement and eagerness to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with all who I come in contact with! I cannot believe that it has almost been one month since I came out! Time is just flying by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment