Thursday, June 11, 2015

Only in Kansas

Such a wonderful enriching week this week:) I had a great start to this week thanks to Trainer Trainee meeting,(in Omaha, a 6 hour drive from Kansas!) where I was encouraged, uplifted, and inspired. I loved having the time to make goals and plan for our visions and meeting my fellow missionaries finally. 
 Then we headed back to Phillips burg for Carolyn's baptism. Everything worked out perfectly! Carolyn's family was there and very supportive and happy for her too. It was so wonderful to be able to share with her this awesome beginning to her new life path towards Heavenly Father . Oh and we got two new investigators, a mother and daughter from the baptism. They saw it and wanted to be baptized right then, the mom has even begun to invite people to speak at her baptism, and she has not even had the lessons yet! I am so excited to teach them this week!:)))
Only in Kansas highlight of the week...I got to pet some cows because our ward mission leader owns a farm and has TONS of cows. 
Carolyn's Baptism!!!


Cute, cuddly, and hungry brown cows

No comments:

Post a Comment