Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Week as Sister Training Leader

These weeks here in Keaney are literally Zooming by!! We had exchanges this week which means for 24 hours I get a new companion and kind of have mini training on how to improve missionary work. We also get to train other missionaries in our monthly missionary meeting. I have to admit I was a bit nervous and felt pretty inadequate training a room full of 28 missionaries. But what surprised me the most was that as I prepared and studied for this training, soooo much inspiration came to me that not only helped me but provided me with an opportunity to help others. Heavenly Father is so very mindful of each of his children and it was wonderful to be used a an instrument in his hands to help to uplift, encourage, and inspire other missionaries.
Here are some inspirations I received this week...Enjoy!: 
"Gratitude is the BEST remedy for discouragement and sadness!" 
The more we act in Faith, our testimonies strengthen and it becomes easier to do difficult things
and finally...
Asking myself "What does Heavenly Father want for me to learn from this and why is this important now?"
Do your very best, and then choose to be happy about your circumstances, whatever they may be!!:D
~ With Bunches of Love,
 Sister Jordan




No comments:

Post a Comment