Monday, January 4, 2016

The Book of Mormon

So I have been out on my mission for 9 wonderful months now, and the miracles and changes I have seen in myself and others are just Magnificent! This week, as I have been focusing more on the Book of Mormon, I have felt of God's love so much! We had a missionary meeting this week, in which we were asked if we could imagine our lives without the Book of Mormon. As I sat pondering and contemplating on that question, I realize just how much the Book of Mormon has helped to strengthen and solidify my testimony. I came up with four main points that the Book of Mormon has helped me to form my testimony on. First, a FAITH (2 Nephi 33:10) in Jesus Christ. Second, it has given me HOPE(Alma 58:10-11), as it lays out what and how we should do things, it teaches us to have CHARITY(Moroni 7:45-47). And lastly, the importance of OBEDIENCE( 1 Nephi 3:7). All of the BOLD  words are attributes of Christ, which means, over all, that the Book of Mormon teaches us how to be like Christ, so like it says in Alma 34:32, we will be prepared to meet God. I am so very grateful for the Book of Mormon and the guidance and strength it provides to me every time I read it!!
~ With Bunches of Love,
 Sister Jordan

Mailing Address: 1109 E 66th Street
Kearney, NE 68847


No comments:

Post a Comment