Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Standard of Excellence

This week was an EXCELLENT week! We started it out in Kearney where we were finally able to go to Walmart, and were able to do exchanges with the Sister Training Leaders. We even did some tracting in about 100 degree weather (plus humidity) it was awesome!! Though we did not find anyone who was interested in the gospel, it was a personal faith building experience because it helped me to overcome my fear of  talking to others. Heavenly Father really did bless us this week, especially yesterday, because we were finally able to reach Standard of Excellence after weeks of just missing it. For those of you who don't know, Standard of Excellence are goals that our mission president sets up for our mission. It is very difficult to reach and we really had to work extra hard because we were out of our area for two days.  
 But like Ammon says in Alma 26 "I am nothing, as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things." I know it is only through the power of God that I am able to do anything, therefore, I will forever praise his name!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment